Sport for Business works with many smaller sporting organisations to help them with some of the areas off the field of play where a collective approach can bring real benefit.
In the Autumn we will host a series of workshops on Fundraising, Capital Grant Application and Sponsorship.
If you are a sports club or a Governing Body that would like us to talk to you or your members about ways in which you can be as good as can be in terms of the management of your club contact us today quoting Sports Club Hub in the subject line and we will get in touch.
How clubs will benefit from membership of Sport for Business:
- Daily News Digest via email focused on the best ways in which Irish sport and business are working together.
- Specific events focused on how members like ClubForce, Easy Payments plus, 2Into3 and many more can help your club or sporting organisation to realise its full potential.
- Centre of excellence for ideas on fundraising
- A Club ambassador with access to information that can be brought back to the management of the club
- Exposure of club achievements and aspirations to wider sporting and business communities
- Listing and distribution service for sponsorship opportunities and platform for their worldwide notification
- Club nights where volunteers from across the sporting spectrum can come together to learn and share
- Collective opportunities to attract support for community as opposed to single club initiatives
- Fundraising and sponsorship activation seminars
- Training and mentoring opportunities for clubs and individuals
- Part of a community where sponsorship and partnership ideas are developed and exchanged
- Working with current and potential future sponsorship and business partners to ensure satisfaction and continued support