One Zero is the Sports and Technology Conference that has been described as a ‘have to be there event for anyone involved in the leadership of sport or business.’
Some of those who will be appearing in Dublin on Friday October 21st include:
- Rugby World Cup Winning Manager Sir Clive Woodward
- Lance Armstrong in his first public appearance in Europe this year in a frank and open discussion of his life past, present and future
- Alex Trickett, Twitter’s Head of Sport
- Shane Lowry on his rise to the top of golf and missing the Ryder Cup
- John Kavanagh on what it is like to manage the mercurial talent of Conor McGregor
- Jaimie Fuller on ethics in sport in 2016
- Nic Couchman on why sport is still a great investment
- Mounir Zok on how Technology and Innovation delivered 121 medals for the USA at the Rio Olympic Games
- Daniel Kings of Aspetar on how nutrition is the Fuel to Rule at the worlds most advanced sports science academy in Qatar
- James Grigg of Bleacher Report on the Changing nature of Sports Media
- Jeramie McPeake, the Social Media Quarterback for next year’s SuperBowl
We will also have insight and leadership from Lisa Clancy, Emma Buckley, Noel Quinn, Geoff Wilson, Matt Rogan, Nick Webb, Marie Crowe, Joe Molloy, Ger Gilroy Stephen Nolan, Danny Lennon, Evanne Ní Chuillin and many more.
Eight key reasons why you need to attend are:
This is the greatest gathering of sports, media and technology influencers ever gathered in Dublin. They know what it takes to win and will be sharing that with you.
If you need to reach consumers and fans then who better to give you insight that others don’t have then Matt Rogan of Two Circles who manages the biggest fan engagement portfolio in world soccer and Jeremy McPeake who will be the ‘Social Media Quarterback for the Superbowl in less than four months time.
If you need to know how to use innovation to get the best from teams on and off the field of play then who better to hear from than Mounir Zok of the US Olympic Committee who helped reap 121 medals for the USA at the Rio Olympic Games.
If managing talent is your challenge then learn from John Kavanagh how he has helped to lift Conor McGregor to the pinnacle of world sporting stardom, only three weeks out from his headlining the UFC’s first promotion at the legendary Madison Square Garden.
If the future of sports media is on your radar let us guide you from the world of print through broadcast, online and social media with the people making the decisions at places such as Twitter, Bleacher Report and eir Sport.
If Leadership is exercising your mind then share an hour in the company of Sir Clive Woodward who followed up England’s Rugby World Cup with leading the Lions in 2005 and then playing a key role within Team GB ahead of the London Olympics.
If you have a key client or member of your own team that deserves an experience that will live with them far longer than tickets for a match or a leisurely lunch then come along and hit a few balls with Shane Lowry over breakfast in our VIP area.
If you are curious, intrigued, horrified or a supporter of the most polarising figure in world sport over the last two decades and want to know Lance Armstrong’s views up close and personal beyond the adversarial confines of last week’s Newstalk interview…
As a special offer for Sport for Business members and friends you can get 15% off the cost of any two or more tickets by entering the Code SFB15 when booking your tickets.
This offer is valid until Wednesday night, October 12th at midnight so don’t miss out on one fine day for sport, technology and business in Dublin. Book today at www.onezerocon.com.