- This event has passed.
2017 Sporting Year Ahead
January 20, 2017 @ 7:30 am - 10:30 am
Join us this Friday January 20th in the CHQ Vaults on Dublin’s Custom House Quay for a morning of learning, networking and insight on the sporting year ahead and the sponsorship trends that will impact upon us over the next 12 months.
- 0730 Arrival and Refreshments from Seven Wonders.
- 0800 Deep Dive on Sponsorship Trends with Joanne O’Sullivan and Lisa Bergin and Rob Pearson of PSG Sponsorship
- 0830 Our Special Guest Hugo MacNeill in conversation with Rob Hartnett about the work ahead in 2017 for the Bid Team hoping to bring the 2023 Rugby World Cup to Ireland
- 0900 Trending in 2017 – A Panel of Social Media Mavens look at what business will be doing to activate partnerships through social media channels in 2017, featuring cutting edge insight from Paul Buckley of Aer Lingus and Roisin Glynn of AIB in conversation with Gavin Coffey of New Slang
- 0930 The Major Sporting Events of 2017 – A Panel Discussion looking at what sport will deliver in the next twelve months, featuring Diarmaid Murphy from the GAA, Garrett Tubridy from Irish Rugby and Darragh McGinley from the FAI
- 1010 Networking and (optional) tour of Epic HQ Museum
This event will sell out this week and it is essential to reserve a place to be assured of attending. Places are limited by the size of the venue.
In addition, attendees will qualify for a total €150 discount on tickets to the 2017 Irish Sponsorship Summit at Croke Park on February 17th.