May 1 @ 7:30 am - 9:30 am
Sport for Business, in partnership with Mason Alexander Sports, is hosting a special Transition from Sport to Business Breakfast in Dublin on Tuesday, May 1st.
We will be joined by former World Boxing Champion Andy Lee; Ireland’s most capped International sports star Nikki Symmons and a very special guest from the Rugby world for an exclusive gathering of sporting and business leaders to discuss:
* Transfer of Skills from Sport to Business
* Preparation for Transition
* Adding Value to a Business
Why should you attend?
- Special guest speakers
- Specialist advice on making a career transition
- Meeting fellow leaders in the sporting and business communities
- What better way to kick-start the month of May
Who will this event be of interest to?
- Sporting organisations looking to help their athletes
- High performers in one sphere looking to transition to another
- Brands looking to engage with high performers
There are only a limited number of places available so act today if you would like to join us.
Watch out in the Sport for Business Daily Digest for updates on this and the many other events we host or are involved in throughout the year.