- This event has passed.
May 1, 2018 @ 7:30 am - 9:30 am
Sport for Business, in partnership with Mason Alexander Sports, is hosting a special Transition from Sport to Business Breakfast in Dublin on Tuesday, May 1st.
We will be joined by former World Boxing Champion Andy Lee; Ireland’s most capped International sports star Nikki Symmons and Rugby legend Gordon D’Arcy for an exclusive gathering of sporting and business leaders to discuss:
* Transfer of Skills from Sport to Business
* Preparation for Transition
* Adding Value to a Business
Why should you attend?
- Special guest speakers
- Specialist advice on making a career transition
- Meeting fellow leaders in the sporting and business communities
- What better way to kick-start the month of May
Who will this event be of interest to?
- Sporting organisations looking to help their athletes
- High performers in one sphere looking to transition to another
- Brands looking to engage with high performers
All the places for this special event have now been filled. If you would like to be added to a waitlist for any cancellations, please email us.
Watch out in the Sport for Business Daily Digest for updates on this and the many other events we host or are involved in throughout the year.