Aviva is looking for a Sponsorship Executive to support and assist the Sponsorship Manager in their function and delivery of Aviva’s vast sponsorship portfolio and social media presence.
The succesful candidate will have a central role in developing and executing social media and sponsorship strategies and activities. You will be responsible for the implementation of a comprehensive sponsorship and social media program to ensure a positive, uniform and consistent representation of Aviva and its business to all of its key partners. This includes customers, brokers, consumers and representative bodies.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- You will manage sponsorship campaigns, ensuring all in house and agency responsibilities are on time and within budgets.
- You’ll manage Aviva Stadium match day and concert activations, including experiential & digital.
- It will be your responsibility to manage day to day relationships with the Football Association of Ireland and Irish Rugby Football Union to ensure effective delivery of grassroots programmes activations, branding and promotions.
- Manage sponsorship social media content calendar and posting schedule for Aviva Ireland and Aviva Stadium channels.
- You will work closely with the Marketing team to ensure every sponsorship opportunity and asset is utilised across all our communication channels.
- Sponsorship budget management and coordination.
- Processing of supplier invoices.
Skills & Experience required:
- Degree or equivalent in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, English, Marketing, or a related field.
- Master’s degree or other Management qualification an advantage.
- Demonstrated experience in brand management and a good knowledge of the sponsorship environment.
- Proficient in dealing with partners across an organisation as evidenced by a proven track record of presenting outputs and influencing process improvement.
- Proven ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to lead and influence key outputs within tight timeframes and to strict budgets.
- You will have strong commercial awareness.
- A proven enabler with excellent interpersonal skills.
- You will possess excellent PC skills particularly in PowerPoint, Excel, MS Project, Canva and Adobe.
What will you get for this role?
- Competitive salary, depending on skills, experience and qualifications.
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme.
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review.
- Holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days.
- Up to 40% discount for some Aviva products through “My Aviva Extras” plus discounts for Friends and Family. (Some exclusions apply).
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme.
One of Aviva’s core values is Care More, and this is brought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies.
Our diversity and inclusion policies and initiatives are shaping an environment where everyone feels welcome regardless of age, disability, race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, religion, culture, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, maternity or those with other caring responsibilities. Our approach helps to ensure that Aviva is a place which values difference and provides equal opportunities for all.
We prefer all applications to be submitted online, however if you require an alternative method of applying please contact Connor McCormack in the Resourcing team on 0121 234 7638 firstname.lastname@example.org