New Year, New You is the phrase and that could be relevant with the news that Bord Gais Energy are looking to recruit a Sponsorship and Communications Executive.
The role will be to work primarily on the Rewards Club Programme and on activation of the Bord Gais sponsorship of the U20 All Ireland Hurling Championship and the GAA Legends Series.
The position is being advertised on the company recuitment website and application is online with a closing date of next Wednesday, 17th January.
The detailed job description outlines the scope of the role as follows:
- Manage delivery of Bord Gáis Energy Rewards Club communications including weekly consumer e-zine. Work with BGE’s Marketing Manager to plan and implement activation plans to achieve on-going customer awareness, acquisition and retention targets.
- Managing the delivery of Bord Gáis Energy’s sponsorship activation of the U-20 Hurling Championship, and GAA Legends Series.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with Rights Holders and key stakeholders, identifying and realising unique activation opportunities for Bord Gáis Energy.
- Working collaboratively with the sponsorship, brand and marketing team to support activation of assets for customers, ensuring that commercial business objectives are fully supported.
- Manage allocation and distribution of sponsorship partner tickets, working collaboratively with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure tickets are optimised for customer rewards and retention.
- Assume responsibility for a variety of communications and brand projects across the business. Work with departments within Bord Gáis Energy providing support and ensuring that projects are delivered on brand and in line with values.
- Brief and lead appointed creative and communications agencies to optimise the effectiveness of campaigns ensuring that all internal and external communications are consistent.
- Managing all activities within the allocated operational budget and to a specific calendar of key dates for the respective sponsorships.
The minimum suggested requirements include three years experience in sponsorship or communications and a relevant third level qualification as well as excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
Good luck to those who could see themselves in the role.