Sport for Business members the Aura Group are seeking to fill a full time, permanent role as a HR Generalist. The position will be based at the company’s Ranelagh HQ but will involve engagement across the many leisure facilities the company operates.
The role will involve daily interaction with employees and managers from all aspects of the business, and will provide first line support across a broad range of HR practices, initiatives and improvement measures.
- Be an ambassador for the Great Places to Work Programme and promote and drive a positive company culture, and optimise employee engagement
- Oversee the recruitment process in line with HR best practice
- Assist in the development and updating of HR Policies and Procedures as necessary
- Convert HR policy statements into process documents that provide guidance and support for managers
- Provide day to day HR Guidance to managers on all HR processes, policies and initiatives.
- Be the first point of contact in all Employee Relations matters, and ensure a consistent approach in addressing all ER matters throughout the company
- Keep up to date on all Employment Law Developments and update the HR Team as necessary
- Assist the HR Director in the implementation of the Aspire Programme
- Manage our e-learning platform – Learn Upon – and drive progress in relation to same
- Develop and deliver HR Induction Training to new starters in the Support Office
- Develop reporting mechanisms on key HR metrics
- Conduct HR Audits as per company procedure
- Participate and support in the delivery and implementation of key HR projects
Skills and Abilities:
- The ideal candidate will have a third level qualification in Human Resource Management and/or CIPD qualification
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working as HR Administrator within a busy, fast paced environment.
- A working knowledge of, and experience in Employment Law/Employee Relations matters
- Excellent administrative and organisation skills with a keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Excellent analytical and judgement skills with a solution focussed approach
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills and an ability to develop strong working relationships at all levels
- Assertive, confident and credible in your approach
- Excellent PC skills (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
- Ability to use and demonstrate your initiative
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Ability to multi-task, while still delivering a best practice service to all stakeholders
- Flexible and adaptable
- Strong business focus, commercialism and customer service excellence
- Travel will be required so owning your own vehicle is essential.
Interested applicants are asked to apply with a cover letter and full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org