Sport for Business members the Aura Group are looking for a full time marketing coordinator on a 12 month fixed term contract. The position will be based at the company’s Ranelagh HQ but will involve engagement across the many leisure facilities the company operates.
The primary role of the job will be to assist the Group Marketing Manager in driving the annual brand and marketing plan and activity schedules across all Aura leisure centres around the country.
- Participate as a full team member in all brand, marketing and business development meetings and associated meetings.
- Assist the Group Marketing Manager on the delivery of the brand, marketing and business development activities for all Aura sites and DKIT Sport.
- Carry out research where required. Bring fresh ideas to the table.
- Liaise with design agencies/other Aura service providers and prepare quotes where required.
- Manage any relevant digital reporting in conjunction with the Digital Marketing Executive.
- Work closely with the Group Marketing Manager on all aspects of reporting through our Customer Management System.
- Liaise with Operations Managers on brand and marketing needs.
- Organise design and print projects as and when required.
- Send out email marketing and text message marketing notifications as and when required.
- Assist with marketing literature and promotional materials.
- Engage with third party partner on Customer Experience activity (NPS, mystery shop, customer complaints, Nominate2Celebrate etc.) on as needed basis.
- Maintain an openness to feedback on one’s own performance and a commitment to implementing agreed performance/behavioural changes
Skills and Abilities:
- TTL Marketing experience
- Proficient with scheduling and content creation for all social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
- Knowledge and understanding of the processes required for ad creation and scheduling on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
- Knowledge and understanding of Google AdWords, SEO and Analytics.
- Experience with basic design suites such as Canva and adobe.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Project management and data management skills.
- Drive and commitment to deliver.
- Innovative problem solving.
- Ability to multi-task, while still delivering a best practice service to all stakeholders
- Excellent PC skills (Word, Excel. PowerPoint etc.) and a knowledge of Office 365 and SharePoint would be an advantage.
Interested applicants are asked to apply online through the Aura Leisure Jobs Portal here