Trinity College Dublin are looking to add to their Sports Department through the appointment of a Student Sport Pathway Manager.
The role is a new one, emerging from the most recent strategic plan on sport in the college and will be responsible for overseeing the delivery and implementation of structures designed to enhance both participation and performance.
There is a comprensive outline of the requirements and responsibilities of the role on the Trinity College Jobs website but in short these include:
- Oversee the delivery and development of initiatives aligned to the student sport pathway model as agreed by the Deputy Head of Sport.
- Manage and support relevant performance, participation, and support staff including hands on delivery in programs, initiatives and events when required
- Hold regular meetings with staff and teams involved in this delivery, ensuring that all work is planned, measured and evaluated against agreed objectives
- Provide regular reports as part of the Trinity Sport senior management team and contribute to future planning and strategic direction when required
- Ensure that plans in place for focus and target sports are monitored and delivered in line with current and future objectives.
- Contribute to the planning of current and future facility development
- Benchmark student sport pathway delivery against Irish and overseas Universities, providing strategic advice to the Deputy Head of Sport to aide future planning.
- Manage relevant annual events such as the Scholarship awards in conjunction with other staff.
- Ensure all activity is carried out within budget and to agreed outcomes
The role would be working closely with Deputy Head of Sport and Recreation Matthew Dossett and Head of Sport Michelle Tanner.
Applications can only be made online through the Trinity College Jobs website.