Cricket Ireland is seeking to recruit a self-motivated and enthusiastic part-time Women’s Team Operations Manager for the senior women’s team initially for a one-year period, to commence the role ideally by 13th May 2019.
The position reports directly to the International Teams Administration Manager (ITAM) and will work closely with the National Women’s Head Coach and Performance Pathway Manager (NWHC).
The person will work in a variety of venues throughout the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland and where senior women’s matches are played overseas. The nature of the role demands time travelling overseas and will involve approximately 45 days until the end of the 2019 calendar year. This could rise to up to 70 days in 2020.
The Key Responsibilities for the job will include Team Operations including travel, accommodation and budgeting as well as planning and support and being the ’12th Woman’ on the team.
The skills and experience being sought include:
- Experience in leading a team in a high-performance environment.
- Background in cricket or elite sport, but more importantly an understanding of and passion for the game of cricket.
- Highly organised with the ability to multi-task to achieve tight deadlines.
- Quick thinking and ability to excel in a fluid and ever-changing environment.
- Strong IT skills and well experienced in database applications, Excel, Word and Outlook
- High level of integrity and ability to deal with confidential information.
- Experience in working under pressure and in crisis management.
- Broad experiences in international travel and preferably have experience working and living within other cultures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and able to communicate effectively with players and coaches.
Cricket Ireland is the governing body for the game at both performance and participation levels throughout All-Ireland, representing the interests of both the men’s and women’s game. The future of Irish cricket is incredibly bright given the growth of the sport driven by significant success on the international stage in the last decade leading to unprecedented visibility for Irish cricket at home and abroad.
The closing date for applications will be 17 April 2019, 9.00am local time. Letters of application and a CV should be sent to email@example.com