It’s short notice but sometimes the best decisions are made in the moment. Teneo are accepting applications today for the role of Associate Consultant or Account Executive to work within their sports and sponsorship team.
It is a full time position and with the agency landing the title of Agency of the Year at last year’s European Sponsorship Awards it is clearly not a bad place to learn and advance your career.
The team is currently 14 strong, specialising in sponsorship strategy, activation, negotiation & procurement, commercial sponsorship strategy for rights-holders and sports communications.
The wider Teneo network employs 80 in Ireland and 800 highly diverse professionals in 17 locations around the world.
In relation to this specific role they are looking for someone who can display the following attributes:
- A passion for all elements of sponsorship, media and communications, and a strong interest in sport
- Preferably a minimum of six months experience working in a sponsorship brand or agency role
- A third level qualification in one of the following areas; sponsorship / communications / PR / journalism / marketing
- Excellent writing, networking, presenting and organisational skills
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- A strong understanding of social media and digital marketing
- An ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines
- Above all else a strong work ethic with a ‘team-first’ mentality
Who knows if you are available to start straight away you might even end up working on our Sporting Year Ahead event in January.
The rewards of the job, apart from working with some of the biggest brands and rights holders in the game also include a competitive salary, continuous training, 25 days annual leave, flexible working, a bike to work scheme, subsidised massages and a sports club membership contribution.
You will have to act quick though. A cover letter and CV is required to DUBemail@example.com by Friday, 14th December 2018