It’s been one of the most impactful campaigns to launch in 2018 and now the Federation of Irish Sport and Along Cam a Spider are looking to employ a campaign manager to advance the aims of the 20X20 Campaign.
The search is for an enthusiastic and proactive candidate to join the team and help to lead a national campaign championing girls and women in sport.
The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to use their own initiative and build their skills while playing a significant role in helping to increase the visibility of Women’s sport and physical activity in Ireland.
The key element of the role include:
- Working closely with the Along Came A Spider founders with unparalleled insight into stakeholder relations, full project cycles, creative development and production processes.
- Work with the Federation of Irish Sport in managing relationships with sporting national governing bodies as well as local sports partnerships across the country.
- You’ll be relied upon to grow ideas and opportunities in line with the campaign objectives, to autonomously secure buy-in from multiple partners and to implement these across all areas of the campaign.
- You will oversee and administer a social content editorial calendar ensuring a constant supply of relevant content to build meaningful community connections, encourage authentic engagement and achieve agreed goals.
- Communicate with key stakeholders to ensure connectivity and awareness of campaign objectives on an ongoing basis.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A broad skill set, with proven ability in successful project management, planning and ideation through to delivery of key outcomes.
- Strong knowledge of the sporting landscape with a passion for women’s sport and physical activity.
- A confident networker and influencer with a skill for managing relationships with multiple stakeholders.
- Third level qualification in a related discipline or a minimum of 5 years’ experience with a demonstrated track record of accomplishments in a comparable role.
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms including FB, Twitter and Instagram.
- Strong written communication and presentation skills.
- Highly self-motivated and resourceful with an ability to take direction and work independently.
It’s an exciting opportunity to work with some great people on a campaign that we are fully signed up to and which we believe will make a real and lasting difference.
If you think this would be of interest, the first step in the process would be to make contact with Sarah Colgan at email@example.com.