Feckk 17, the Fan Engagement Conference taking place in Kilkenny at the end of March is to host a pitch competition for sports start ups with the prize of a direct audience with clubs participating in the conference.
Spoort for Business will once more be involved with the event, run by Sportego, following on from a lively first event in 2016.
Start ups are being invited to do a three minute pitch in front of a judging panel drawn from the world of sport and technology. In order to get to the start line they have to tweet @Feckk_ie with why they think they should be involved.
The line up of speakers already committed to the event includes
- Olive Boden, Head of eSports Europe, IMG
- Stuart Vose, Head of Digital, Sunderland FC
- Laura Gabbidon, Head of Marketing, Wolves FC
- Jeramie McPeek, Digital Marketing & Social Media Strategist (Ex Phoenix Suns)
- Mark Brooks, Commercial Manager Belfast Giants
- Mario Leo, General Manager Result Sport Agency
- Geoff Wilson, Sports Marketing Consultant
- Rob Hartnett, Founder of Sport for Business
- Ben Wells, Director Well Said (ex Chelsea FC head of Marketing)
- Jaoquim Cardona, Business development Manager (ex Head of Digital, Barcelona FC)
Another element of the day will be the revealing of a public vote on which sporting body in Ireland is rated as offering the best in fan engagement through it’s different social media and other channels.
You can book your place for Feckk17 taking place on March 29th here.