Entries for the 2020 Sport for Business Super Quiz close today at 3 PM with a strong entry already committed including teams from RTÉ and Off The Ball.
They will be two to keep an eye out for when the Open Draw is made on Sport for Business this Friday morning at 11 AM.
Others to have signed up include teams from Core Sponsorship, the GAA, Teneo, Legacy Communications, AIG, Leopardstown Racecourse, Dublin City Council, Wilson Hartnell, Sheridans, GAA Handball, 2 Into 3 and Paralympics Ireland.
Express your interest in entering a team here quoting Super Quiz Entry in the Subject line.
The Sport for Business Super Quiz is a virtual team quiz bringing sixteen organisations across our community together in a virtual competition running across the period of the lockdown.
Three team members will go head to head with a team of three from another organisation in a knock out format to advance to the next round.
The closing date for entry is today, Wednesday, May 20th at 3 PM and the Round of 16 will get underway one week later.
The Grand Final will take place on Friday, July 17th
When will it take place?
- Closing date for team entry May 20
- The first-round draw will take place live on Sport for Business on Friday, May 22 at 11 am
- Round of 16 ties will take place on May 27 and 29, June 3, 5, 10, 12, 17 and 19 at 1100
- Quarter-Finals will take place on June 24, 26, July 1 and 3 at 1100
- Semi-Finals will take place July 8 and 10 at 1100
- Grand Final will take place on July 17 at 1100
Who can enter the competition?
Entry is open to all organisations that are members of the Sport for Business community.
Should the entry exceed 16 organisations places will be allocated on the basis of the level of membership and preliminary rounds will be held if required
What will be required of teams?
- Entry to the Sport for Business Super Quiz is free of charge
- Teams will be supplied with a team-branded virtual background
- Teams will be represented by three players who will endeavour to have a strong online connection.
- Substitutes can be made as teams progress in case players are not available.
- Each ‘match’ will be recorded and played back as part of the Sport for Business Daily Digest.
What will the Quiz Format be
• The nearest the number gets the opportunity to answer three questions with consultation across the team members.
• The line up of participating organisations will be confirmed on Thursday, May 21st.
Todays Headlines: Call for Resilience Fund to Be Established Read
Todays Headlines: Watch our Interview with Mary O’Connor Watch
This Weeks Live Session: Five CEOs on Lessons from Return to Action Join
“Fair play you are doing a brilliant job of keeping us all informed and motivated”