Cycling in Ireland 2021
Cycling has been a rare success story during the lockdowns that were a blow to most other sports.
How is it now positioned to make the most of the renewed momentum behind reshaping our built landscape to focus more on two rather than four wheels?
Who are the brands that are making a mark among cycling enthusiasts and those coming to it for the first time?
What is being done to ensure the maximum short, medium and long term impact?
Join us for a morning of discussion, deliberation, engagement and more on Thursday, March 11th and get yourself to the front of the peloton.
Details of how to join us will be emailed to you in advance.
To register for free as a member of Sport for Business or Cycling Ireland or join us for a nominal charge if you are neither but interested in the discussion.
Thursday, March 11th, 2021
- 09:30 - 09:40
- The Virtual Coffee Dock is Open
- Make yourself comfortable and joins us online
- 09:40 - 10:00
- Where We Are in 2021
- An open discussion on the strategic direction that Cycling Ireland is taking, and what it plans to deliver
- 10:00 - 10:20
- Winning Partnerships
- We talk to a number of the main sponsors of Cycling in Ireland and what they get from the partnership
- 10:20 - 10:40
- Cycling Infrastructure
- The Director of Participation at Sport Ireland joins us along with one of Ireland's leading Local Authorities
- 10:40 - 11:00
- Eve McCrystal in Conversation
- World and Paralympics Champion Eve McCrystal on life in lockdown and preparing for Tokyo
- 11:00 - 11:20
- Axa Community Bike Rides
- A case study of sport and business coming together to drive participation
- 11:20 - 11:30
- Question Time
- Your chance to ask our various speakers what is on your mind