Working across the wide range of Sport for Business partners and members we want to help you to find the right fit for your sponsorship requirements on the one hand, and the best fit for your event, team or sport on the other.
This service is available to all members of the Sport for Business community.
In order to get the most from the opportunity, there is a simple process for both potential sponsors and for rights holders.
1. Contact us to talk through the rights proposition for which you are seeking sponsorship.
2. Give us a sense of whether it fits into one of these ten broad categories: Ongoing engagement, Annual event, Sport for Social Good, Entire Sport, Primary Commercial Partnership, Services Commercial Partnership, Women in Sport, Community based, Elite Sport, Participation led.
3. Allow us to create a simple pitch which will be accessible by our Sponsor members.
1. Contact us to talk through what it is you might be looking for from a partnership with sport.
2. Give us a synopsis of what you are looking to get from a partnership and what level of support you are willing to invest in terms of cash, kind or general support.
3. Allow us to match your needs with those of the sporting rights holders who we work with on a regular basis.
Please contact us to talk through the possibilities by email in the first instance and we will get right back to you with a suitable time to start the conversation.