Sporting Year Ahead 2021
GAA President John Horan was the keynote interview at the Sport for Business Sporting Year Ahead event at the Aviva Stadium on Thursday morning, January 23rd.
The room was packed and the conversation flowing as we looked ahead to the best of 2020.
Sport is always about looking forward and we have put a marker down that we will go again with the sixth running of this popular event on Thursday, January 21st, 2021.
We cannot say yet who will be the speakers or what we will be able to look back on from this year but we can assure you that it will be a gathering once more of people like you with a real interest in the Business of Sport.
Save the date for now and we will begin to put together the agenda in the Autumn.
Here is what it looked like this year…
All the tickets for this event have sold out well in advance in years gone by. If you would like to put your name in the mix for 2021 simply email us today Quoting Sporting Year Ahead 2021 and we will be in touch closer to the time.
- 08:35 - 08:40
- Knowledge Burst
- Bernard O’Byrne, CEO of Basketball Ireland on the Basketball European Championships coming to Limerick
- 08:40 - 09:05
- Deep Dive on Research
- Sports Sponsorship Deep Dive on Research with Teneo’s Joanne O’Sullivan and Rob Pearson
- 09:10 - 09:15
- In Conersation with Mona McSharry
- 09:15 - 09:35
- Coffee Break and opportunity to mingle
- 09:35 - 09:40
- Knowledge Burst
- Hamish Adams, CEO of Athletics Ireland on the European Cross Country Championships coming to the Sport Ireland National Sports Campus
- 09:40 - 10:10
- GAA President John Horan in Conversation with Rob Hartnett
- 10:15 - 10:50
- Tokyo Bound
- Olympic Federation CEO Peter Sherrard, Paralympics Ireland CEO Miriam Malone together with Aidan McLaughlin of Indeed and Sinéad Moriarty of Circle K, two of the sponsors helping to get Team Ireland to Tokyo
- 10:50 - 11:00
- Networking Opportunity
- 11:00 -