The Sport for Business Super Quiz is a virtual team quiz bringing sixteen organisations across our community together in a virtual competition running across the period of the lockdown.
Three team members will go head to head with a team of three from another organisation in a knock out format to advance to the next round.
The closing date for entry is tomorrow, Wednesday, May 20th and the Round of 16 will get underway one week later.
The Grand Final will take place on Friday, July 17th
So far there has been a great response and we already have teams entered from Core Sponsorship, Teneo, Legacy Communications, Leopardstown Racecourse, Dublin City Council, Sheridans and 2 Into 3 and Paralympics Ireland.
Express your interest in entering a team here quoting Super Quiz Entry in the Subject line.
When will it take place?
- Closing date for team entry May 20
- The first-round draw will take place live on Sport for Business on Friday, May 22 at 11 am
- Round of 16 ties will take place on May 27 and 29, June 3, 5, 10, 12, 17 and 19 at 1100
- Quarter-Finals will take place on June 24, 26, July 1 and 3 at 1100
- Semi-Finals will take place July 8 and 10 at 1100
- Grand Final will take place on July 17 at 1100
Who can enter the competition?
Entry is open to all organisations that are members of the Sport for Business community.
Should the entry exceed 16 organisations places will be allocated on the basis of the level of membership and preliminary rounds will be held if required
What will be required of teams?
- Entry to the Sport for Business Super Quiz is free of charge
- Teams will be supplied with a team-branded virtual background
- Teams will be represented by three players who will endeavour to have a strong online connection
- Each ‘match’ will be recorded and played back as part of the Sport for Business Daily Digest.
What will the Quiz Format be
“Fair play you are doing a brilliant job of keeping us all informed and motivated”