We were joined on Sport for Business this morning by one of Mayo GAA’s favourite sons, Andy Moran.
We covered a wide range of subjects including:
* Looking ahead to Saturday’s All Ireland Men’s Football Final
* Coming through lockdown as a Dad and a Gym Owner
* His comfort with walking away from the Mayo Senior Panel in 2019
* Working on his OTB Podcast with Tommy Rooney and Paddy Andrews
* How he decided to sit down and start writing his book
He was with us today as an ambassador for the Ireland Active National Fitness Day taking place across the country on Thursday, September 23rdand is supported by Sport Ireland, Healthy Ireland and the European Commission.
“A powerful and influential network of information and collaboration”
Sport for Business Partners