As they arise we are always happy to bring you news of jobs that are available across the Sport for Business Community.
If you are a Sport for Business member and would like to promote a position within your organisation, contact us today with the details.
Today we bring you news of a position within the development team at the Ladies Gaelic Football Association.
Leinster Development Officer – Ladies Gaelic Football Association
Founded in 1974, Ladies Gaelic Football is one of the fastest-growing sports in Europe with over 190,000 registered members. With over 1000 clubs in Ireland and membership growing by the day, Ladies Gaelic is reaching women and girls from all over the country.
To continue its development the Association is looking to fill the position of a Leinster Development Officer, based in Leinster GAA Office, Portlaoise.
Working as part of the LGFA National Development Team and reporting directly to Leinster Ladies Gaelic Football Association, the succesful candidate will be responsible for the following areas:
- The implementation and review of our innovative development plan at Provincial and County Level
- The chance to create and deliver a range of initiatives in our five focus areas; volunteer, club, player, coach and officials development
- Building on our phenomenal growth in participation rates at all levels
This post is a critical component of the growth and development process of the Association. Successful candidates will have:
- A third level qualification in a subject that can be proven relevant to the post
- Minimum one year’s relevant experience within the last three years in a position with responsibility for sports development – please note this is not a coaching role
- Demonstrable experience of motivating and enabling others to deliver
Applicants should submit completed application forms for this position to:
National Development Manager
Ladies Gaelic Football Association,
The closing date for applications is Friday, October 8th.
Read more about the full job description here.
“A powerful and influential network of information and collaboration”
Sport for Business Partners