AIT has a vision to become a centre of excellence in providing a holistic approach to sport, fitness and sport science amongst students, staff, national governing bodies of sport, sports clubs, teams and the wider community.
This post will have a salary of €35,000 a year. It is a seven day a week business so flexibility will be crucial.
- NCEF/NCEHS Instructors Certificate (or equivalent)
- Degree / National Diploma in Recreation & Leisure Management or Degree in Sports Science
- 3 years’ experience in a similar management role
- REP’s Ireland membership
- Strength and conditioning qualification
- Athletics Ireland Coaching qualifications
Within such a competitive market AIT Sportsco is looking for a strong confident manager, who thrives on challenge, believes in being the best and is relentless in seeking a solution through fresh innovative ideas. A passion for customer service is essential as is a desire to coach this through your team.
In order to apply, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org