We are less than a week away from the Sport for Business Sport for Social Good event and this morning we give the first sneak peek at exclusive research we have conducted in this area.
This will form part of the Annual Report which will be revealed next morning, December 10th as part of a high powered 90 minutes session where we will look at some of the key areas of how sport and business partners have contributed to communities over the course of 2020.
The image below reveals the brands that the public said came first to mind when asked to name companies they believed were socially responsible. The research was conducted on this occasion by Sport for Business members Bounce Insights.
Among those joining us will be John Shiels, CEO of the Man United Foundation in England, Minister of State for Sport Jack Chambers and a host of leaders in the Sport for Business community.
Admission is free to the online event for Sport for Business members but places are limited and must be reserved in advance.
The concept of sport for Social Good has never been more important.
On Thursday morning, December 10th we will gather as a community to learn from what has passed and be inspired as to the legacy that we may be creating together.
- We will welcome speakers from the highest levels of sport and business to shine a light on the best of projects that have been undertaken and the impact they are having.
- We will look back on a Year of Communities
- We will look forward to the role of Sport in rebuilding Confidence
- We will discuss the importance of the Soft Power of Sport
- We will learn from special research commissioned to determine the importance of social good among the younger generations.
- We will reflect on the inspiring activities that lifted our spirits with sport at their heart and business at their back.
- Finally, we will have an opportunity to network and chat with our peers across the Sport for Business community and with some of the very special speakers we are gathering and will be revealing over the coming days and weeks.
Sport for Social Good is made possible through the long-standing support of our Partners Allianz
Sport for Social Good 2020 will take place in a virtual environment and registration is now open for members to reserve their place.
There is no charge to attend but we would ask you to only book if you know you will be able to attend as places will be limited for the live event.
Sport for Business Partners