Cycling Ireland has launched a new bespoke membership and events platform designed specifically for the cycling community.
The product of 6-months development, the Cycling Ireland Membership and Events platform will deliver what is described as “a marked improvement in the experience for members, club officials and event organisers and features the latest functionality on a fully mobile-friendly platform.”
The platform is powered by Eventmaster, whose CEO John Cleary was interviewed by Sport for Business last month.
“I distinctly remember a Facebook comment that appeared when Cycling Ireland announced my appointment last year – “can you please fix the horrendous online membership system,” said Cycling ireland CEO Matt McKerrow.
“So, I am delighted to be able to say we’ve listened, and to be launching a system that integrates membership, club and event functions, and improves the functionality and experience for all in the cycling community.”
“Eventmaster have extensive experience and they have worked with us tirelessly to understand and deliver our requirements in an intuitive and effective platform.”
“We are delighted to work alongside Cycling Ireland on this project,” added John Cleary of Eventmaster.
“Bringing this project to the cycling community has been challenging but very exciting for our team.”
“We look forward to assisting Cycling Ireland over the coming years as we develop the system even further.”
The system will encompass a broad range of areas including:
- Members registration
- Members Renewals
- New membership applications
- Club Management
- Club affiliations
- New Club creation
- Current Club data management
- Member Management
- Members history
- Member status
- License management
- Membership transfer management
- Member Transfer
- Permit Application Management
- Fully integrated flow of event permit application and approval
- Event Registration
- All Cycling Ireland sanctioned events will be accessible on the events page
- All event participants will be screened at event registration for a valid CI membership or will be levied with a one-day licence fee if a valid license is not in place.
- Remote check in